WORLD CONTINENTS SERIES EUROPE
Journey to the ancient centers of culture and trade with a trip to Europe. Understand the variety of ecosystems that inhabit the continent with a climate map. Gain a sense of direction by identifying the European cities that are found in the western and eastern hemispheres. Do some research into the famed Thames river and find out how long it is, which countries it passes through, and into which large body of water it flows into. Learn about the accident at Chernobyl and what negative effect it had on the environment. Find out why trains are an important form of transportation in Europe. Compare the physical characteristics of Provence and the Scottish highlands using a Venn diagram. Find the location of the Prime Meridian on an outline map and name the countries in Europe that it passes through. Aligned to your State Standards and the Five Themes of Geography, additional maps, crossword, word search, comprehension quiz and answer key are also included.
- Take your students on a journey through Europe, its countries, regions and cities by roadways and waterways.
- Understand its location relative to the rest of the world. Learn the interesting physical characteristics, wildlife, vegetation, population, and climates of the regions.
- Discover which human and environmental interactions are being made in Europe that impact worldwide. Students will also learn the movement of goods and services, natural and manufactured resources throughout the continent.
- Our ready-to-use resource is written using simplified language and vocabulary, geography concepts are presented in a way is easier for students to understand.
- Comprised of reading passages, student activities, and 12 color maps and 12 blackline student maps. Crossword, Word Search, comprehension quiz, and test prep included.
- All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.