WORLD CONTINENTS SERIES ASIA
Explore the vast landscape that is Asia, the world's largest continent. Find and label the Gobi Desert, Himalayas mountain range and Mekong Delta on a map of Asia. Find out how the city of Mumbai's location affected how it developed as a city. Record information about your chosen country in a flow chart graphic organizer. Learn how China's landscape is being changed by the Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River. Interview your parents to find out where your family originated, how and when they moved about, and how they eventually came to live in your present home. Compare an ancient Asian civilization with the one that exists there now on the Regions Change Over Time organizer. Look at the Asian continent on a world map to compare its location to the rest of the world. Aligned to your State Standards and the Five Themes of Geography, additional maps, crossword, word search, comprehension quiz and answer key are also included. Includes 60 pages. For grades 5-8.
- Take your students on a journey through Asia, its countries, regions and cities by roadways and waterways.
- Understand its location relative to the rest of the world. Learn the interesting physical characteristics, wildlife, vegetation, population, and climates of the regions.
- Discover which human and environmental interactions are being made in Asia that impact worldwide. Students will also learn the movement of goods and services, natural and manufactured resources throughout the continent.
- Our ready-to-use resource is written using simplified language and vocabulary, geography concepts are presented in a way is easier for students to understand.
- Comprised of reading passages, student activities, and 12 color maps and 12 blackline student maps. Crossword, Word Search, comprehension quiz, and test prep included.
- All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.