SUMMER BRIDGE ACTIVITIES GR 6-7
Don't let your sixth grade graduate's knowledge dry up over summer break! Prevent summer learning loss in just 15 minutes a day. Perfect for at home or on-the-go, Summer Bridge Activities®: Bridging Grades 6-7 keeps kids busy with interesting learning activities all summer long!
Give your soon-to-be seventh grader a head start on their upcoming school year with Summer Bridge Activities: Bridging Grades 6-7. With daily, 15-minute exercises kids can review dividing fractions and using parentheses and learn new skills like probability and word analogies. This workbook series prevents summer learning loss and paves the way to a successful new school year.
And this is no average workbook—Summer Bridge Activities keeps the fun and the sun in summer break! Designed to prevent a summer learning gap and keep kids mentally and physically active, the hands-on exercises can be done anywhere. These standards-based activities help kids set goals, develop character, practice fitness, and explore the outdoors. With 12 weeks of creative learning, Summer Bridge Activities keeps skills sharp all summer long!
- Summer Bridge Activities: Bridging Grades 6–7 gives students a head start for their seventh-grade year.
- Aligned to Common Core and current state standards.
- Bonus extension activities that encourage fitness, outdoor learning, science experiments, social studies exercises, and character development.
- Flash cards, answer key, and an award certificate are also included.
- Helps prevent summer learning loss.
- Review skills from the previous school year and preview skills for the next grade.