SEAT SACK STANDARD 14 IN BLUE
Seat Sack is a learning resource that provides practical storage solutions for early education students. Unlike any other storage container, this chair bag is designed to simply slide onto the back of a chair to provide instant storage of books, papers, school supplies and more. Students learn organizational skills when school supplies have their own space which this unique storage pouch provides. Teachers use as an instructional tool to teach organization in the classroom as well as to aide in classroom management. Each Seat Sack is sold with one Seat Sack name card. Fits most 1st-3rd classroom chairs. Slip on the back of a child's chair. Use to organize home or classrooms. Holds books, school supplies and more. One Name Card with each Seat Sack. Sturdy, easy to clean poly/cotton, flame-retardant fabric. CPSIA Certified. Machine wash warm on Gentle Cycle-Lay Flat to Dry or Tumble Dry on Low. Chairs stack easily, without removing the Seat Sack. Measures 11" across top of chair, 14" across top of pocket. Pocket measures 14"x10" with a 2" gusset.
- An organizer that slides on the back of a chair to provide instant storage of books, papers, school supplies and more
- Desk organizer is made from durable poly/cotton laminated fabric that is machine washable
- High quality, easy to use chair pocket for students at tables or desks
- Certified flame-resistant
- Features a clear pocket to insert a name card
- 1 Seat Sack per package (Please see Measuring Chart for proper fit)