READING COMPREHENSION INTERACTIVE
Introduce the essential building blocks of reading with our engaging and highly interactive 80 screen-page digital lesson plan. We emphasize important concepts of reading comprehension including context clues, determining the main idea, and understanding inferences. Learn how graphic organizers can help student's reading comprehension by introducing the reading skills that are basic to reading fluency and understanding in all subject areas and situations. Reading is the most essential communication skill in our society and a child's ability to read and comprehend the written word is his or her touchstone to success in school and in life. Each ready-made screen contains reading passages, before and after you read interactive activities, test prep, comprehension quiz, memory match game, crossword, word search, Text to Speech, and even supporting video & audio. Test your student's comprehension of the lesson with a Comprehension Quiz. Create an opportunity for students to get more involved in the lesson. All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
Each ready-made digital lesson plan will operate on the following devices:
- PC and MAC computers
- Standard & Interactive Projectors
- Touchscreen Displays
- Interactive Whiteboards, including: SMART Board (Notebook), Promethean Board, MimioBoard, Epson, Best-Rite Board, eBeam, Hitachi, Touch IT, Panasonic, or any other brand of Interactive Whiteboard.
Windows PC: Intel PentiumII 450 MHz or faster processor; Windows XP or higher operating system. MAC OS: Power PC G3 500 MHz or faster processor; Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz or faster processor; Mac OS X v.10.1.x or higher operating system. A minimum of 128 MB of RAM; a minimum of 50 MB free hard disc space.
- Using any brand of Interactive Whiteboard, you will be able to create an opportunity for students to get more involved in the lesson
- Test your student's comprehension of the lesson with a Comprehension Quiz by using SMART Notebook software's assessment tool, SMART Response
- Each readymade screen contains reading passages, before and after you read interactive activities, memory match game, crossword, word search, and even supporting video & audio
- All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.