PLACE VALUE WINDOWS CUT OUTS
Place Value Windows Curriculum Cut-Outs are perfect for, take-home manipulatives, desk references, math centers and math journaling. This unique format provides a hands on tool for supporting the Common Core State Standards. Place Value windows are an interactive tool to support students learning the foundations of place value. Curriculum Cut-Outs can be used during center times, group work, individual work or when students have completed other tasks! Each pack includes 30 hundreds boards and 30 place value windows.
- An interactive tool to support students learning the foundations of place value
- Ensure your students have the tools necessary to create a solid learning foundation beyond the classroom
- Perfect for hands-on reference, content review, learning centers, and at-home learning
- Use for whole-class or small-group instruction
- Providing students with take-home manipulatives is an excellent way help them build the skills necessary for success