MODERN HANDWRITING CURSIVE RESOURCE
Build a solid foundation of forming letters with Modern Handwriting: Beginning Cursive!
The book is packed with letter practice pages grouped by similarity of formation so that students in grades 1–3 can practice letters with the same types of strokes. The reproducible practice pages feature uppercase and lowercase review, numbers and number words, days of the week, and months of the year.
The book is perfect for use in the classroom, after school, during the summer, or any time students need extra handwriting practice. This 34-page book includes a reproducible blank handwriting practice page and a handy reference chart.
- Teach beginning cursive writing with this book that has letter practice pages grouped by similarity of formation
- Includes practice pages for upper- and lowercase letters, number words, days of the week, and months of the year
- This book also provides a blank, lined practice page and handy reference chart
- Great for classroom use or anytime extra practice is needed
- Laminate pages to use over and over again