LANGUAGE BUILDER 3D 2D MATCHING KIT
Language Builder 3D - 2D Matching Kits provide the manipulative and photo materials for the most common introductory ABA and Autism Education lesson - matching. The Everyday Object Matching Kit is the most critical object matching kit, as it contains nesting items such as cups, bowls, and spoons... the items used for the very first ABA introductory matching activity.
The full kit contains 16 Everyday Objects and 16 photo cards:
• 2 each of 8 different realistic everyday objects: Cup, Bowl, Spoon, Shoes, Ball, Flower, Bed & Chair
• duplicate cards to correspond with each item
Early language acquisition begins with the ability to understand objects as distinct and separate. Before learning that pictures represent real items (picture-object correspondence), children learn to match actual physical objects. This is a regular part of developmentally healthy play.
Next, when children master the skill of matching a 3D object to a 2D image, they understand that a 2D image can represent an actual object. Now you can use pictures to teach a variety of new language and functional skills!
Language Builder 3D-2D matching kits provide the tools so you can help children meet these critical language development milestones.
- Language Builder 3D-2D matching kits provide the tools so you can help children meet critical language development milestones.
- Matching Kits provide the manipulative and photo materials for the most common introductory ABA and Autism Education
- Great way for children to develop healthy play
- Great way to use pictures to teach a variety of new language and functional skills to children