INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS MATH GRADE 3
In Interactive Notebooks: Math for third grade, students will complete hands-on activities about place value, multiplication, fractions, graphing, area, quadrilaterals, and more. The Interactive Notebooks series spans kindergarten to grade 5. Each 96-page book contains a guide for teachers who are new to interactive note taking, lesson plans and reproducibles for creating notebook pages on a variety of topics, and generic reproducibles for creating even more notebook pages. The books focus on grade-specific math or language arts skills and are aligned to current state standards.
- Ideal for organizing information and applying learning
- Perfect for addressing the needs of individual learners
- Includes step-by-step instructions on each page
- Great for introducing new math concepts
- Aligned to current state standards