Homonyms are words that sound the same but are spelt differently and have different meanings (such as son and sun). Piece together the words that sound the same with their matching pictures in this self-correcting puzzle, to create a completed card. Contains 48 pieces. Ages 5+
- The unique 4 piece jigsaw structure allows the child to divide the puzzle in to 2 separate puzzles. The child can first match the word and the picture from one side of the puzzle to help understand its meaning.
- The 2 sides of the puzzle can join to create a completed 4 piece puzzle to help the child visually identify the words that sound the same but are spelt differently.
- Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle.
- Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction. As the pieces of the puzzle are joined together correctly it will reveal a completed picture.
- Includes a set of 12 puzzles.