COLORFUL FILE FOLDER GAMES GR-PK
Make the most of your class time with games that children can complete in centers or at their desks! It's easy to keep students on task with these fun, skill-building materials. This resource is comprised of 20 full-color games that you can assemble with ease. Just glue the games onto file folders and cut apart the game cards to get started. The colorful illustrations will invite children to master important concepts while having fun at the same time.
Colorful File Folder Games is the perfect tool for children who need a little extra help. Covering both language arts and math, the games are ideal for practicing these skills:
• phonemic awareness
• letter-sound correspondence
• visual discrimination
• telling time
• place value
• pattern recognition
Children will enjoy playing these games over and over again!
- Make the most of your class time with skill-based games that students can take to their seats
- Playful illustrations invite children to master important concepts
- Comprised of 16-20 full-color games that can be assembled with ease, each book covers a variety of language arts and math skills
- Perfect tool for children who need a little extra help
- Great for classroom use or anytime extra practice is needed