Best-selling Blurt!® gets a make-over: brand-new box and game board, and even better party-ready game play! What word means "a partially dried grape?" Be the first to say "raisin" and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall. Sounds simple, but as the race for the right word heats up and the blurting gets boisterous, it's easy to get tongue-tied!
• Improves vocabulary and word recall
• Encourages quick thinking skills
• Promotes good sportsmanship and social skills
Cut to the Chase
• Fast-paced, rapid recall board game for all ages
• Hilarious party game and perfect for family game night (also includes rules for the junior version)
• Includes 200 cards (1,200 clues!), 6 game pieces, game board, die, and guide
• For 3-12 players
- What word means "a partially dried grape"? Be the first to shout "raisin" and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall!
- Listen to a definition and race to respond! The first player to "Blurt" correctly moves ahead on the game board. Make it around first and you win!
- Perfect for family game night—includes rules for junior version.
- Includes 2 cards (12 clues!), 6 game pieces, game board, die, and guide.