AMERICAN GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENTS
Break down the complicated system that is the American government to discover how it all works. Our resource explores the legislative, executive and judicial branches of the federal government to make it easier to understand. Learn what a government is, its roles, and why we need it. Recognize that there are several different kinds of government, like constitutional monarchy, dictatorship and representative democracy. Determine which kind of government embodies the United States. Find out the purpose of the Constitution and what rights citizens have within their government. Make a list of the main ideas for each of the amendments to the Bill of Rights. Move through the systems of government to discover how a bill becomes a law. Become the president and solve three problems your country is having. Aligned to your State Standards and written to Bloom's Taxonomy, additional writing tasks, crossword, word search, comprehension quiz and answer key are also included.
- Our ready-to-use resource looks at all levels of Government and is written using simplified language and vocabulary.
- Present a clear understanding between the three branches of the Federal Government as well as how the system of checks and balances works. The concepts are presented in a way that is easier for students to understand.
- Using ready-to-use information and activities for remedial students we have also outlined how a bill becomes a law, why the Constitution is so important and how the electoral process works.
- Written to grade, these social studies concepts are presented in a way that makes them more accessible to students and easier to understand.
- Our resource is Comprised of reading passages, student activities, test prep, and color mini posters, Crossword, Word Search, comprehension quiz, and test prep.
- All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.