(3 EA) CVC PUZZLES
This CVC self-correcting puzzle set is ideal for teaching children consonant vowel consonant patterns and building words. Children can piece together consonant, vowel and consonant pieces to create a completed word with a matching picture. Each puzzle contains 36 pieces. Ages 4+. Sold as a pack of 3 identical puzzles.
- Each CVC puzzle is divided in to three jigsaw pieces to mimic the structure of Consonant Vowel Consonant words. As they build the puzzle they build a word.
- The consonant letters are color coded in blue and the vowel letters are color coded in red. This helps to visually distinguish between whether a letter is a consonant or a vowel and where each letter belongs in the word.
- Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle.
- Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and understanding the structure of the word. When the pieces of the puzzle are joined correctly it will reveal a completed picture.
- Includes a set of 36 puzzles.