GEOGRAPHY WARM UPS BOOK GR5-8
Mark Twain's Geography Warm-Ups helps to easily guide your students into the day's lessons. Perfect for individual or whole-class instruction, Geography Warm-Ups by Mark Twain includes over 150 warm-ups and covers a variety of topics, including: U.S. regions, continents, and geography overview. This middle school geography workbook provides activities to get students ready for the day.
Correlated to meet current state standards, Geography Warm-Ups provides students in grades five–eight with mental warm-ups to help them prepare for the day's lesson, while reviewing what they have previously learned. Each page features two to three warm-up activities that you can cut apart and use separately. You can also use these activities as bell-ringers, transparencies, and digital copies.
Mark Twain Media Publishing Company specializes in creating educational books and classroom decorations for a variety of subjects, including science, math, history, social studies, government, language arts, fine arts, and behavior management. Mark Twain products are designed by leading educators to provide middle-grade and upper-grade teachers and students with the very best supplemental products.
- Navigate to success with Geography Warm-Ups for grades 5 to 8. Aligned with current state standards, this book features over 150 warm-ups to introduce and review topics while strengthening essential geography skills.
- Short, daily format is perfect for social studies warm-ups or review
- Each page includes two to three warm-ups, to be used one by one or as a whole-page assignment
- Includes over 150 warm-ups as well as reference maps
- Use throughout the year to increase understanding and improve performance